Where are you located?
We are located in Mira Loma, CA close to Riverside and photograph events all over Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Diego and are available for travel to destinations nationwide. I love to travel to new and exciting destinations and have had the privilege to serve clients all over California, Hawaii, Tennessee, Arizona, Utah, Nevada and many more locations. If you are having a destination wedding or elopement I would love to work with you!
Your wedding & engagement photos are the most important thing after the wedding. Your photos should stand the test of time and will be loved and cherished for generations to come. This is why you are seeking to hire a seasoned professional that will care for your precious memories and safeguard your digital files for you as well as offer some amazing printed products like flush mount albums, gallery quality metal/acrylic and canvas prints. Our starting price for 4 hrs of wedding photography coverage with one photographer is $1500. We offer all inclusive collections that come with 8-15 hours of coverage, an engagement session, a flush mount album, USB drive, and gallery quality artwork starting at just $3k. Fill out our contact to learn more.
What makes your photography studio different?
Clients choose Jason Berry Photography for a number of reasons. The main reason is Jason is always pushing the boundaries of modern wedding photography in hopes to create timeless artwork and memories for his clients. Jason's focus is capturing emotional images that tell your story rather than just running around firing off a bunch of images and praying they come out. Jason takes the time to get to know you and will work closely with you to deliver the best possible images. Jason also has a gift to make you and your family feel comfortable in front of the camera. With a great sense of humor Jason will direct you and your family to get the best possible photos. Jason is also a master at using natural and artificial light to create those amazing images no matter the lighting situation.
Here are some other reasons why clients choose JBP:
1. Lighting experts. It doesn't matter what the lighting conditions are, we will produce beautiful imagery. If the natural light is beautiful, we will use it and shape it. If there is poor lighting, we will create it using off camera lighting. Jason is a lighting guru and will position you in the best light. Having a late wedding? No problem! Jason is an expert at photographing at night and loves the challenge of creating artwork after the sun sets.
2. Extensive planning. Everything prior to your event is planned. The shoots, the time of the shoots, the locations, etc. We will let you know the red flags we see with your preliminary itinerary and will work with you to produce a photographic itinerary that helps the flow of the day go much smoother.
3. Top of the line technology. We currently use Canon 5D Mark IV's, for our main camera body's. We shoot with top of the line Canon and Sigma Prime Lenses in order to utilize a lot of natural light with creamy blurred out backgrounds. To ensure your reception is properly lit we bring flashes and LED lighting to ensure that we are prepared for a variety of lighting situations and still produce award winning images despite the challenges. We also bring backup equipment in case something happens. Camera's are known to fail at the worst times but rest assured we bring at least 3 cameras to an event and backup lighting, batteries, memory cards, etc to ensure we are prepared to capture your day in its entirety.
4. Best products. We currently offer a wide variety of products ranging from custom flush mount leather albums to beautiful canvas gallery wraps. Ordering products is super simple and our turn around times are 1-2 weeks in most cases less. Get beautiful products shipped right to your door. The lab we use for most prints is called White House Custom Color.
5. Experience. Wedding photography is our main focus. Jason photographs around 30 weddings per year which is the perfect amount in order to give his clients the attention they deserve. From booking Jason, planning your engagement session to photographing your wedding day, Jason will be there every step to ensure you get the best experience. Jason has over 9 years experience photographing weddings professionally. He's photographed over 200 weddings and has worked with some of the best wedding photography studios in Southern California. Jason also graduated from Cypress College in 2014 with a degree in photography. Jason is a fun loving easy going guy that will direct you when you need it and will blend in to the background to capture those genuine moments when they happen. If you have any questions about our style or experience please don’t hesitate to reach out contact
How many images do you provide from the wedding day?
Typically you will receive roughly 50-60 images per hour of coverage resulting in about 500-700 images on a typical 8 hour wedding day. The amount of images really depends on how much is going on and if you decide to have a second photographer.
How long does it take to receive our images?
Our goal at Jason Berry Photography is to deliver your images in 2-4 weeks after your event. During our peak wedding season(March - October) it could take up to 3-4 weeks to process, edit and deliver your images. If you opt for a sneak peak we will post 15 - 30 images on our Facebook page within 48 hours so you can tag yourself and immediately share your wedding/engagement photos with friends and family.
What is the difference between edited and retouched images?
This is the most common question we get and here’s the answer. The images in your online gallery are edited, meaning they are color corrected, adjusted for the best exposure, contrast, and a little bit of sharpening is applied. You will always receive images that look their best and are ready for print or download. When we refer to retouched images we are referring to the process of fixing small flaws in an image like removing blemishes on the face, skin smoothing, slimming, and enhancing an image beyond just simple adjustments. This gets applied to any art work that you purchase and is included in our custom flush mount albums. Retouching can be purchased separately on an individual basis for $25 per image.
What is the booking process and how much is your deposit?
The booking process is simple. Once we receive your inquiry we will respond within a few hours either by phone or email. After our initial contact we will setup a consultation where I will personally walk you through all the options. This consultation can be done over the phone, through Skype/Facetime or in person. If we’re a good match for each other you'll have 1-2 weeks to review and sign an online contract and pay the 50% non refundable retainer. We will then begin planning your engagement session if you opted for one. 30 days prior to your event the remaining balance is due and at that time we will confirm your wedding day itinerary and a detailed questionnaire will be sent out to make sure we don't miss anything. One week prior to your wedding day we will touch base again to confirm things like addresses and contact info. The contract and payments are done online through Honeybook to make everything simple and convenient. Jason is always available if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com or by calling/texting 714.884.7720 Keep in mind that most weekends we are shooting so if you need something on a weekend try texting first or wait until Monday morning for the best possible experience.
Our venue requires proof of insurance. Do you have insurance coverage?
Yes! We absolutely have insurance and will send proof of insurance whenever required
Who is responsible for permit fees?
Some locations require a permit to photograph there. For example, the city of Laguna Beach requires a permit to shoot anywhere in the city. The permit is normally $100 and requires a form to be filled out 2 weeks prior to the session. Clients are responsible for any permit fees related to their session.
Do you shoot Birthday Parties, Anniversary Parties, Quinceaneras, Bah Mitzvahs, or Corporate Events?
Yes. These are all considered event photography and we would love to cover your event. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a personal quote.
Does your studio offer headshots, individual portraits, family portraits, commercial photography, real estate or other types of photography?
Yes absolutly! Jason has a wide variety of experience in most fields of photography. Feel free to contact him for a customized quote or give him a call at (714) 884-7720